Sales Consultant - Part-time and remote
We have ongoing vacancies for exceptional sales professionals to join our friendly, multinational team due to the continued growth of the business. As a member of our UK-focused sales team, you'll work alongside our account coordinators to help our site owners set up their bookable listings, maintain their pricing and availability, and deal with any day-to-day queries
We are looking for candidates able to dedicate at least 15 -20 hours per week. Hours for the role can vary from week to week and can be flexible to work around you and your family (please note hours need to be completed between 9 - 5.30pm and not evenings and weekends). Later, a permanent role may be offered to the right candidate or you can stay part-time if you prefer. Some travel may be involved, but this is optional. This is a 100% remote role.
The main activity of the role will be to make sales calls from home to sign up campsites and holiday parks to taking bookings via our website. You will also help clients complete the registration process.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Discovering and following up for new accommodation
- Promoting product internally and providing recommendations on product as and when required
- Monitoring and analysing results, and ensuring client inventory is adequate and their allocation levels meet company requirements
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
Candidates should be self-starters, extremely flexible as far as tasks are concerned, and able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will fulfil the following additional criteria:
- At least two years of experience of conducting new business development including B2B cold calling
- Experience of selling a solution over a product would be preferable, or if you have sold an online advertising solution, this would be advantageous
- Self-motivated to make 50 - 100 calls per shift, whilst following up emails and client communications
- Organised and methodical approach
- A willingness to be a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ for the sake of being part of a forward-thinking start-up
- Own a computer
- Internet savvy, with good technical skills
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Switched on
- You will be paid a £12-14 hourly rate (or equivalent local currency) + a commission per campsite and uncapped 'superbonus'.
We’re the leading website for outdoor holidays, making it a doddle to book camping, glamping and caravan sites all over the world, with over 5,300 to choose from.
Pitchup.com receives 33m annual visits and up to 7,500 bookings per day, with total transaction value 50% up compared to 2022 (a record-breaking year). So far £260m worth of holidays have been booked through us and we’ve helped 9m holidaymakers make their great escape. This year we launched our new mobile website, updating the look and feel and increasing conversion, with the desktop version soon to follow. The company is profitable and was founded in 2009 by former lastminute.com staff with a background in the holiday park sector.
You will join a nimble team of 70 based in 10 countries, all working from home, as we are a 100% remote business.
Our site has been featured in leading global media titles, such as BBC News, New York Times, Le Figaro, and more, and has been translated into 17 languages. We’re members of the Financial Times' FT1000 fastest growing companies in Europe and recently were awarded the Platinum Trusted Service Award by Feefo, for achieving a customer rating of at least 4.5 out of 5 for 3 years in a row.
Some of our press coverage